1 US Gallon Smoke System
- Suitable for all aircraft
- Rated for 18g
- 12 or 24 volt DC available
- Smoke oil level is visible (tank is transparent)
- Tank not subject to denting
- Tank is monolithic (no seams)
- Oil tank capacity:1 US gallons
- Approximate gallons of oil used per minute: 0.8
- Approximate total run time: 1+ minutes
- All hardware included for complete installation
- Complete visual step by step instruction manual included
- Typical installation time = 1 day (no welding necessary)
- Numerous customers have successfully earned FAA certification
- All hardware for complete installation
- All electronics for complete installation
- 10 feet of pressure hose
- 36" of P.T.F.E lined Stainless steel hose with 2 easy install hose ends.
- Complete visual step by step instruction manual
- Tank with side mounted pump: 6" x 10" x 10"
- Tank with externally mounted Pump: 6" x 6" x 10"
- Mounting bracket: 1.5" length x .125 " thickness
Note: Tank dimensions for the SA-VCAS include pump dimensions (because pump can be installed on only 1 side of the tank). Pump can also be installed externally from the tank. Dimension above are represented as (L•W•H).
- Oil tank empty: 9.5 lbs
- Oil tank full: 22 lbs
- Oil pump: 5 lbs
- Components: 3 lbs
- Smoke oil: 11.5 lbs
- Total weight: 23.5 lbs
Note: The weights shown are based on the SA-VCAS single injector, smoke system kit; including mounting hardware, oil pump w/bracket, flop tube, vent system, oil mixture valve, etc. Weights may vary with addition or subtraction of components.