Smoke System 8 US Gallon
- Suitable for all aircraft
- Turbine and Jet ordering information
- Engineered for continuous inverted flight
- Rated for 18g
- 12 or 24 volt DC available
- Smoke oil level is visible (tank is transparent)
- Tank not subject to denting
- Tank is monolithic (no seams)
- Oil tank capacity: 8 US gallons
- Approximate gallons of oil used per minute: 0.8
- Approximate total run time: 10 minutes
- Top or side mounted oil pump available
- All hardware included for complete installation
- Complete visual step by step instruction manual included
- Typical installation time = 1 day (no welding necessary)
- Successfully certified by FAA
- Tank - horizontal: 17.5" x 11.5" x 12"
- Tank - vertical: 17" x 10" x 13.5"
- Add pump dimensions: 4"
- Mounting bracket: 1.5" length x .125 " thickness
Note: Tank dimensions do not include pump dimensions (because pump can be installed on tank side of your choice). Dimension above are represented as (L•W•H).
- Oil tank empty: 20 lbs
- Oil tank full: 83 lbs
- Oil pump: 5 lbs
- Components: 3 lbs
- Smoke oil: 64 lbs
- Total weight (incl smoke oil): 88 lbs
Note: The weights shown are based on the SA-301 single injector, smoke system kit; including mounting hardware, oil pump w/bracket, flop tube, vent system, oil mixture valve, etc. Weights may vary with addition or subtraction of components.
What comes inside the smoke system kit? Watch the video!