3.5 US Gallon Smoke System
- Suitable for all aircraft
- Turbine and Jet ordering information
- Engineered for continuous inverted flight
- Rated for 18g
- 12 or 24 volt DC available
- Pump flow is approximately 1.8 gpm
- Smoke oil level is visible (tank is transparent)
- Oil tank capacity: 3.5 US gallons
- Approximate gallons of oil used per minute: 0.8
- Approximate total run time: ~5+ minutes
- Top or side mounted oil pump available
- Typical installation time = 1 day (no welding necessary)
- See successfully earned FAA Field approvals here
- All hardware for complete installation
- All electronics for complete installation
- 10 feet of pressure hose
- 36" of P.T.F.E lined Stainless steel hose with 2 easy install hose ends.
- Complete visual step by step instruction manual
- Tank - horizontal: 11" x 11" x 10"
- Tank - vertical: 11" x 8.5" x 13"
- Add pump dimensions: 4"
- Mounting bracket: 1.5" length x .125 " thickness
Note: Tank dimensions do not include pump dimensions (because pump can be installed on tank in photographed position or mounted away from the tank). Dimension above are represented as (L•W•H). In the vertical configuration the smoke oil pump will be mounted away from tank.
- Oil tank empty: 12.5 lbs
- Oil tank full: 40.5 lbs
- Oil pump: 5 lbs
- Components: 3 lbs
- Smoke oil: 28 lbs
- Total weight (incl smoke oil): 43.5 lbs
Note: The weights shown are based on the SA-101 single injector, smoke system kit; including mounting hardware, oil pump w/bracket, flop tube, vent system, oil mixture valve, etc. Weights may vary with addition or subtraction of components.