5.5 US Gallon Smoke System
- Suitable for all aircraft
- Turbine and Jet ordering information
- Engineered for continuous inverted flight
- Rated for 18g
- 12 or 24 volt DC available
- Pump flow is approximately 1.8 gpm
- Smoke oil level is visible (tank is transparent)
- Oil tank capacity: 5.5 US gallons
- Approximate gallons of oil used per minute: 0.8
- Approximate total run time: ~8+ minutes
- Top or side mounted oil pump available
- Typical installation time = 1 day (no welding necessary)
- See successfully earned FAA Field approvals here
- All hardware for complete installation
- All electronics for complete installation
- 10 feet of pressure hose
- 36" of P.T.F.E lined Stainless steel hose with 2 easy install hose ends.
- Complete visual step by step instruction manual
- Tank - horizontal: 13″ x 12″ x 12"
- Tank - vertical: 13″ x 10″ x 14″
- Add pump dimensions: 4"
- Mounting bracket: 1.5" length x .125 " thickness
Note: Tank dimensions do not include pump dimensions (because pump can be installed on tank side of your choice). Dimension above are represented as (L•W•H).
- Oil tank empty: 16 lbs
- Oil tank full: 60 lbs
- Oil pump: 5 lbs
- Components: 3 lbs
- Smoke oil: 44 lbs
- Total weight (incl smoke oil): 63 lbs
Note: The weights shown are based on the SA-201 single injector, smoke system kit; including mounting hardware, oil pump w/bracket, flop tube, vent system, oil mixture valve, etc. Weights may vary with addition or subtraction of components.