What's included in a Smoking Airplanes Smoke System Kit?
Curious about what's included with your smoke system from Smoking Airplanes?
You're not alone! While many pilots are familiar with smoke systems, everyone wants to know what they get when they order one.
Our team created a video to help answer this question.
Watch this unboxing video to learn more about the complete smoke system, and the hardware, as well as additional items that come included with your order.
This particular video is for the SA-201 system, but applies to all of our different systems.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH SMOKE SYSTEM KIT:
A-SA-RBB: Relay Bracket (Connects aircraft BUS to smoke system)
A-SA-LED (affixes to 3WSB, shows when system is armed)
- A-SA-3WS: Three Way Switch Harness
- A-SA-3WSB 3 way switch bracket, faceplate for system
- A-SA-RMS Remote momentary switch harness
- A-SA-GROMM Grommet bag
- A-SA-CHV Check Valve
- A-SA-CHV-PB Check Valve Parts Bag (Routing check valve 90 degrees if necessary)
- A-SA-INJP: Piston injector
- SSBH: Stainless steel braided hose
- Bulkhead fitting
- Mounting hardware (Connects smoke system to mounting location)
Ready to order one for yourself?